About AGI Industries
AGI Industries, blessed with a wealth of long-term employees, has experienced impressive strategic growth allowing us to recruit, train, and retain the best employees in the industry. Our corporate office is located in Lafayette, Louisiana with branches in New Orleans, Lake Charles, Shreveport, Baton Rouge; Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Odessa, Texas; Hobbs, New Mexico; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Gillette, Wyoming; and Monterrey Mexico.
Our Mission, Purpose & Values
The Company provides quality fluid handling solutions to a diverse clientele. Our passion, expertise, and commitment to excellence results in world-class products and unparalleled customer service and support. We measure success by delivering exceptional value and exceeding our partners’ expectations.
Our purpose is to grow the collective wealth and well-being of its shareholders, employee-owners, vendors, and customers. We are committed to providing career longevity and a rewarding place to work by respecting our fellow employee-owners, challenging them to apply their gifts and talents, and to experience success and growth.
• Safety First – In every decision consider safety first; safety is our number one concern. Safety is our consideration of others and their well-being.
• Proactive Customer Service – Responsive to clients both inside and outside of the corporation, we want to be known to all as a company that acts with diligence, timeliness, and deliberation.
• Integrity – To be upright in our actions; honest with our words and deeds; faithful to God; impartial with our application of principles; trustworthy with what we see, touch, and act on; speak truth in all things; and offer respect to all.
• Quality Minded – Is both an attitude of pride in the work that we perform and commitment to the quality programs and processes necessary to measure and assure that we perform within those expectations.
• Teamwork – There’s nothing we do that’s an individual effort. We must always seek to collaborate and support each other’s work for the betterment of our Company, our customers, and our suppliers surrounded by an encouraging and enjoyable environment.
AGI INDUSTRIES (DISTRIBUTION)
AGI Industries is a multi-line stocking distributor of market leading pumps, mechanical seals, measurement and control products, electrical drives and components, and other industrial products and accessories. These products include Centrifugal, Positive Displacement and Chemical Metering pumps along with related items such as pulsation dampeners, valves, tanks, level gauges, variable speed drives, panels, and other ancillary items. With 13 branch offices AGI Industries brings local solutions and support to the marketplace.
As a manufacturer of high pressure pumps, valves and accessories for Oil and Gas customers worldwide, Hydroplex Corporation is on the leading edge of the ever increasing need for higher pressure injection, testing pump equipment, and multi-orifice fluid throttling valves . Designed, built and tested in Lafayette, La., Hydroplex produces rugged, compact pump models from 40 – 250 HP and pressures to 40,000 PSI, and innovative modular throttling valves with sizes up to 4″.
AGI PACKAGED PUMP SYSTEM
AGI Packaged Pump Systems, located in Lafayette, La. designs, engineers and builds process pumping, vapor recovery, and compression systems for customers worldwide. Engineered products are built to the highest industry standards, involving thorough documentation and material traceability. Each project is executed with stringent quality and safety management procedures and careful attention to detail.
OUR NEWS STORIES
FRAUDULENT Job Offers
A fraudulent domain of AGIIndustriesCAREERS.com has been created in an event to falsely advertise and offer open positions for AGI Industries. We are working diligently to have this domain shut down as well as to have the LinkedIn job boards halted and removed. Should...
Efficiency for High Power: Flowserve DMX Axially Split Multistage Pump
Flowserve continues making further strides in efficiency for high power end pumps with the redesigned hydraulics of the DMX Axially Split Multistage Pump’s in the 6” and 8” sizes. This API 610 compliant redesign makes the DMX pump ideal for implementing energy...