31 March 2020
Dear Valued Customers & Vendors,
We at AGI Industries, Inc., and its subsidiaries (Hydroplex and Packaged Pump Systems), like so many of our vendors and customers, continue to travel through the daily changing COVID-19 pandemic. Many of our state and local governments that we operate in have called for “stay at home” orders. We have provided the links to these requests here.
- Louisiana Locations: https://gov.louisiana.gov/home/
- San Antonio Location: https://www.sanantonio.gov/gpa/News/ArtMID/24373/ArticleID/18649/City-of-San-Antonio-and-Bexar-County-announce-Stay-Home-Work-Safe-Orders
- Houston Location: https://www.readyharris.org/Stay-Home
- Odessa Location: http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/LimitedShelterinPlaceOrder.pdf
- New Mexico: https://cv.nmhealth.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19-DOH-Order-fv.pdf
Based on CISA guidelines, we are a business that meets the need of supplying employees to the essential critical infrastructure workforce under several categories. This will enable AGI Industries, Inc and its subsidiaries to continue to operate daily. Please see the attached link to this document for more information.
AGI Industries, Inc and its subsidiaries have been taking steps to maintain inventory levels and keeping our infrastructure intact, so that we will be available to continue to provide the best customer service levels that we are capable of giving to our customers and vendors.
To comply with all CDC guidelines, AGI Industries, Inc, and its subsidiaries is operating with only essential personnel at our locations. We have limited public access to our facility, we are practicing social distancing at our locations, and we are confirming that our employees are following all CDC personal health guidelines. We have also instituted a telecommuter program for those employees that can work remotely.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with your questions or for additional information.
President of AGI Industries, Inc.